Monday, August 25, 2014

First Animation Project of Senior Year


Hello all, I am back! I am beginning to put together an animation for my animation class that will probably be my biggest animation yet! I am doing my animation to the song Welcome Home By the Radical Flares. I am thinking of doing a "life cycle" of a boy and a girl starting off as little kids and grow up and having kids. I will be doing two projects in one, first will be stop motion of what I want to put into the animation itself, since my drawing skills aren't up to par yet. I will then trace anything I want to see into Photoshop and put it together frame by frame. I am still storyboarding and brainstorming, but here is my beginning outline of the project. 

 

                  






                  Welcome Home Animation



August 26th- Start Storyboarding
Blog: Storyboard and plan of how this project will get done
August 27th- Finish storyboarding, begin getting pictures taken
Blog: Post the pictures and the difficulties having siblings pose and other factors.
August 27- 29th- Get the photos taken and put together.
Blog: The photo sequence put together into an after effects project.
August 29th- finish getting pictures taken, begin fancy tracing
Blog: The difficulties of the fancy tracing and how it will be resolved
September 2nd- GONE FOR GOLF
September 3rd – October 1st- Continue fancy tracing and finish first part of the project. (I know this is a wide space, but I will be making a new outline once my project is “finalized” and I know exactly what I’m doing)
Blog: The project difficulties up to this point, how you feel the rest of the project is going and what you could have done better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment