Thursday, March 6, 2014

I can see the finish line!

Sorry it has been so long since I blogged last. We had yet another snow day, which put me behind. I have had a lot of difficulty the past few weeks, just trying to re storyboard certain scenes of my animation.The difficulty of this project is unbelievable, but it has been completely worth it. It is hard to believe that I really began this project a little over three months ago. I felt relief watching the whole thing (unedited) and actually began to cry at the end because of how hard I have worked on this. I know that my friends and family are proud of as well as the judges of our up coming competition, but I also hope my teacher sees how much effort and life I have given to my animation. I hope to inspire other animators. Thank you so much for your support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSluat7ur4&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment