Monday, March 10, 2014

Reactions

Well, here it is, the final week to work on this animation project. I rendered out what I had so far on last weeks blog, and decided to share it with my friends and family and get their feed back, and it was phenomenal. My family members enjoyed it and one of them actually began crying because they thought it was so beautiful. I hope my hard work and efforts are shown in this project, I have put in a lot of hours on this, and hope to be rewarded for it.  It is currently making its way around my dad's friends family (Read Blog "My Purpose") and they are so thankful for the time and thought I have given to this project, for my dad's friend. I hope to hear my dad's friend's reaction to the animation. Thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment