Monday, November 17, 2014

Interstellar Idea!

Hey guys, 
This past week has been a long week. We unfortunately had two students pass away, so not a lot of work had been done through this tough time. My group was dealing with the problem of a fast approaching deadline, and lack of materials. We have had to scrap our whole idea (which seems to be a normal thing with me) and come up with a shorter simpler idea. Our idea is a kind text being sent, but instead of digitally the text jumps out of the phone as a piece of paper and runs through the class room to the other person. The test render looks very good, so the final should be done by Friday.


Now you're probably wondering why the title to this blog is Intersellar idea. My dad and I got to go see the new Christopher Nolan movie Interstellar starring Matthew Mcconaughey and Anne Hathaway,  last night. 




I was inspired by some of the fan art I found online today, 





(Source: Pintrest I do not own any of these pictures.)

and began storyboarding a credits animation, that goes with some of the music to the movie. It will look similar to my past Supernatural animation that was not finished. I hope to get this project started tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment